Friday 17 November 2017

i pine for you



Thanks Lawn Fawn!


Critters in the Forest is my oldest Lawn Fawn set.  I used Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire for the sky with water droplets and white paint splatters on top.  (And a few snowflakes to boot!)  On the trees I used Lucky Clover with white paint on top when the watercolor was dry.  For the shaddow I added Lucky Clover wet on wet with Perfect Pearls mixed in. The striped stamp is from SSS with black VersaFine.  

I was inspired by Sam at Sam's Scrap Candy.  She rocks! and she has an amazing amount of detail in her pieces!  Check her out here!



One Crazy Stamper

2 comments:

  1. this is so serene and beautiful!!! the snow-capped trees are just lovely!! wow!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! love this scenery! It really reminds me of these lovely and quiete december nights! I so hope it will snow this year so i can enjoy this feeling!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!