Friday 30 June 2017

DIY Canada Day Snow Geese


This year is Canada's 150th birthday and everyone is getting in the spirit.  All the stores are selling some sort of Canada product (food, clothing, decor, etc.) and lots of people have flags flying.  In my last post I showed how to make your own Canada Day flags.  See it here.

In this post I have used eyeConnect Crafts' Swans to make Snow Geese.  I painted both sides and then glittered and glued.  The maple leafs are from my Cameo (from the Canada Flag cut file).  When they had dried I hot glued them to two wooden chopsticks. 





1 comment:

  1. These make a great ornament to add to your planter, Dawn! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!