Friday 24 March 2017

Sugar Pea Sketch


I create this A2 card by cutting a slightly smaller panel then the card front and running it through my Cuttlebug with an Cuttlebug embossing folder. 


I adhered this, along with two strips of patterned paper and a strip of American Crafts ribbon to the card front.  Then I stamped a Tim Holtz sketch nautical stamp onto a die cut circle and glued this and three sequins to the front.  Lastly, I added the lawn fawn sentiment from the Critters on the Savanna set, along with a black dash line around the boarder. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the pebbly texture you used with your beachy images! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love that textured background, it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design!! Love the texture!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!