Monday 23 January 2017

Be a (Gold) Pineapple


I cut out this pineapple on my Cameo.  Its perfect for cards because the details aren't too fine.  I put together the sentiment with a Studio G alpha set.  I put the cut out pineapple onto black paper (just laid it there without adhesive) and then filled in the holes with the inside shapes (gluing them down). Then I took the cut out pine apple and turned it into its own card, thus creating two cards.  I LOVE pineapples.  They have great shape and detail!  I would love to take this image and create a stencil to do some stenciling around a future home.


I kept this card simple because I wanted it to look elegant.


On the card inside:
stand tall,
wear a crown,
be sweet on the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They really make my day!